A nice Haiti food recipes to try !
- 2 (12 ounce ) cans of evaporated milk
- 4 (12 ounce) cans if sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (15 ounce can) cream of coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 anise star
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1/5 80 proof rum
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 1 to 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flavored rum
- 1/4 cup white rum
In a bar blender, combine all of the ingredients and blend until combined, about 1 minute. Serve in cordial glasses with 1 to 2 cubes of ice.
Mix all ingredients in a large pot and pour into bottles. The Haiti Food recipe is ready to serve..enjoy !